Our job profiles are not set in stone, so we also would like to invite you to apply for this role when the profile fits at least around 70% with your profile.
About the role
The Cloud Center of Excellence is the starting point for organizations to guide their migration to the cloud. Our CCoE team helps our customers to make efficient and effective choices in this process and advise on how to make use of the cloud in an optimal way. As the demand for the CCoE team is growing, we are looking for new colleagues to help our customers get the best value from migrating to the cloud.
As a Business Consultant within our CCoE team, you are responsible for helping our customers with building business cases to drive their cloud journey. Together with all the stakeholders you create an overview of all the business challenges. In the end you advise the customer, with your knowledge about market trends and experience/best practices within the AWS field, how to address their cloud journey in the most optimal way.
In this position you combine your knowledge about the business side with IT and cloud computing. As a Business Consultant you are in contact with a diverse set of customers. Furthermore, you play a central role in developing and improving our CCoE practice.
What we have to offer
If you skipped the general introduction on our careers page and proceeded straight to this vacancy, now would be a good time to check back and read up on why we think we are a great place to work.
This Business Consultant vacancy is a full-time job. Focusing on this role we offer the following:
- The ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment and interacting with different (global) customers and stakeholders;
- A high level of autonomy in how you execute the job. We don’t have job profiles set in stone, so your proactivity, innovative view, and enthusiasm is encouraged and we like to see how you can add value!;
- Work side by side with the best business and cloud consultants, who have chosen the following core values: getting results, teamwork, innovation, integrity, and a strong focus on quality;
- We are an independently functioning member of the Xebia group. Joining us means you enjoy the best of both worlds. One the one hand we are a close knit family which has helped us to get where we are today. On the other hand we are part of a large organization which offers first class facilities, knowledge sharing and growth opportunities
- You’ll be amongst extremely talented colleagues, from whom you can learn everything about cloud computing and in particular AWS. Together with a personal training budget of €5k per year + 6 study days, you have the ability to have a steep learning curve.
Of course the bullet points listed above are quite generic. We will gladly make time to talk about your personal situation and see if we can add some benefits to the list.
Our world revolves around Public Cloud, so we are looking for colleagues who share our passion for this technology and maybe already have some work experience in this field. As you will take responsibility for a lot of tasks around CCoE it is important that you have good communication and organizing skills, that you are someone that can build partnership relations.
When reading your profile and throughout our selection process we pay close attention to the following:
- How well do we fit together on a personal level? Not every great professional is necessarily a good match for our culture, values and way of working. This means we try to gain insight into your work and thought processes and really want to get to know “the person behind the profile”;
- A Bachelor/Master worklevel, with a focus on one of the following studies: Business Administration / Industrial Engineering and Management / Organizational Design and Development / Business Analytics;
- About 2-5 years of experience as a Business Consultant/Project management within the IT domain (with maybe some experience in Agile/DevOps transformations);
- Experience with the whole delivery and budget cycle in an organization;
- Able to guide our customers to implement innovative cloud solutions to solve their business/technical challenges;
- Create an overview of the customers requirements, understand their business drivers and strategies;
- Ability to excel in complex organizations/enterprises and adapt to new environments easily;
- Affinity with IT and a big plus if you already have some experience/understanding of the Public Cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP) and their portfolio and commercial models;
- Required is fluent English (speaking and writing). Dutch is a plus;
- You have a customer centric mindset and have experience and understanding to manage multiple stakeholders;
- Someone who’s a teamplayer and has great communication, presentation, and organizing skills.
Contact and applications
If we have managed to convince you that joining our team would be the right next step in your career, by all means get in touch with us via the contact form below. Of course, we are also happy to answer any questions you might have. You can reach Karlijn Teunissen via [email protected] or 06-34377850.