We are pretty sure that public cloud in general and AWS in particular are the fastest moving sub sections of the IT market. The value added services offered by public cloud providers have moved well beyond simply virtualizing servers. As a result we now work on a wide range of projects and products that encompass cloud infrastructure, security and automation (of software development and deployment). We also have expanded even further and are offering managed services for those clients who require our expertise on a more permanent basis.
For people who, like us, want to be at the forefront of technological developments and constantly challenge the status quo we really can’t think of a better place to be.
If you are passionate about creating new business, closing deals, building excellent partnerships with enterprise customers, guiding cloud professional’s through the sales cycle, and being part of an amazing AWS Premier Partner sales team and the broader sales community of Xebia, this is the job for you.
What you will be doing
- Take responsibility of a diverse set of exciting existing customers and identify sales opportunities, ensure deliverables are met and exceeded and revenue is achieved
- Translate customer needs into project proposals and managed services solutions, along with one of our architects
- Participate in new business opportunities at new clients
- Team up with the AWS organization on opportunities and identify opportunities for AWS funding programs
- As part of our AWS sales team, provide input for the cloud focused commercial and marketing plan.
- Develop effective business relationships with enterprise clients up to C-level
- Create fit for purpose offers towards our clients
- Operate as Xebia’s ambassador for our AWS Cloud proposition
- Support global AWS focused sales with best practices developed in the Benelux region
Who we need
Our world revolves around Public Cloud, so we are looking for colleagues who share our passion for this technology and already have work experience in this field. As you will take responsibility for new business and extending customer relations and represent Oblivion as an AWS Premier partner, it is important that you have good communication and organizing skills, and that you are someone that can build partnership relations.
When reading your profile and throughout our selection process we pay close attention to the following:
- How well do we fit together on a personal level? Not every great professional is necessarily a good match for our culture, values and way of working. This means we try to gain insight into your work and thought processes and really want to get to know “the person behind the profile”;
- A Bachelor/Master work-level;
- About 5-10 years of experience in a commercial role within the IT domain;
- Affinity with IT and experience/understanding of the Public Cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP) and their portfolio and commercial models;
- Must possess strong Dutch & English communication (oral and written)
- You have a customer centric mindset and have experience and understanding to manage multiple stakeholders;
- You don’t shy away from taking initiative, have a proactive can-do mentality & and a strong sense of responsibility
What’s in it for you
This Sales & Account management role is a full-time job. Focusing on this role we offer the following:
- The ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment and interacting with different (global) customers and stakeholders;
- A high level of autonomy in how you execute the job. We don’t have job profiles set in stone, so your proactivity, innovative view, and enthusiasm is encouraged and we like to see how you can add value!;
- Work side by side with the best Business and Cloud Consultants, who have chosen the following core values: getting results, teamwork, innovation, integrity, and a strong focus on quality;
- We are an independently functioning member of the Xebia group. Joining us means you enjoy the best of both worlds. On the one hand we are a close knit family which has helped us to get where we are today. On the other hand we are part of a large organization which offers first class facilities, knowledge sharing and growth opportunities
- You’ll be amongst extremely talented colleagues, from whom you can learn everything about cloud computing and in particular AWS. Together with a personal training budget of €5k per year + 6 study days, you have the ability to have a steep learning curve.
Of course the bullet points listed above are quite generic. We will gladly make time to talk about your personal situation and see if we can add some benefits to the list.
Contact and applications
If we have managed to convince you that joining our team would be the right next step in your career, by all means get in touch with us via the contact form below. Of course we are also happy to answer any questions you might have. You can reach Karlijn Teunissen via [email protected] or 06-34377850.