Accelerate your journey to the cloud using Terraform and Vault!
The Hashicorp Immersion day is a great opportunity for both business leaders and practitioners to get a better understanding of how Hashicorp tooling enables a fast and scalable migration path to the AWS cloud. The morning is aimed at providing IT business leaders an insight into migration to zero-trust security and everything-as-code. Learn from: Jeroen van der Leer, Cloud Business Consultant at Oblivion, Sarah Polan, Field CTO at Hashicorp, and Serge Durand, Head of EMEA North, AWS Marketplace.
The afternoon will provide practitioners to experience hands on how to work with Hashicorp tooling, such as Terraform and Vault.
Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Location: Xebia, Wibautstraat, Amsterdam
10:00 – 12:00 CET – Business Session
12:00 – 13:00 CET – Lunch
13:00 – 16:00 – Hands on lab
Audience and Agenda
Topic: Accelerating your Zero Trust Security and AWS Migration by utilizing Hashicorp tooling and AWS Marketplace
Audience: ITDM and cloud migration responsible IT-managers
An IT business lead can expect:
- Explain the benefits of the AWS Cloud and how to organize running a global infrastructure of the cloud for your business
- What is Zero Trust and how to migrate from current set up to Zero Trust Infrastructure?
- What does ‘Everything as Code’ mean for your business?
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
Topic: Unlock the cloud operating model with AWS using HashiCorp Terraform
Audience: Hashicorp practitioners
- Describe and differentiate between Hashicorp service domains
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Hashicorp Terraform and Vault services
- Describe security options with Vault
- HashiCorp Terraform Hands-On Lab
Sign up for the Hashicorp Immersion Day!