Invitation! Event: "Innovation in the Cloud"
Do you want to know more about the targeted use of Amazon Web Services and best practices? Are you curious about the experiences of ABN Amro and Wehkamp? You are welcome on May 30th at our 'Innovation in the Cloud' event in Spant! Bussum.
We invite you to be informed about the innovations and best practices within Amazon Web Services. As a AWS Advanced Consulting Partner we are happy to share our knowledge and expertise and some customers will present their experiences.
We hope to see you on Tuesday, May 30th at Spant! Bussum.
Program May 30th 2017
The event starts at 13.30 with an opening by Edwin van Nuil, Managing Director of Oblivion Cloud Control. After that the plenary session starts with presentations by Philips, ABN Amro and Wehkamp. After the break there are several options, including multiple deep dive's of consultants and architects.
- Edwin van Nuil - CEO Oblivion Cloud Control.
Topic: Oblivion Cloud Control
- Mikkel Damsgaard - CTO CloudPartners.
Topic: Serverless computing.
- Jeroen van der Leer - Product Development Manager ABN AMRO.
Topic: How Hybrid Cloud is evolving within ABN Amro.
- Harm Weites - Tech Lead & SRE Wehkamp.
Topic: Hybrid cloud is like first base.
- Hans Koolen - Sr. Director Cloud Sourcing & Commercial IT at Philips
Topic: Philips and the cloud.
- Erik VanZetta - Leader, Mid-Market and Start-up Segments at AWS
Topic: Innovation at Amazon.
- Shahbaz Alam - Practice Manager, Professional Services at AWS
Topic: Building a Business Case.
Sign up because tickets are limited!
Where: Spant Bussum
Wanneer: May 30th 2017
Adress: Dr. A. Kuyperlaan 3, 1402SB, Bussum